|Size (L x W x H)||12 cm x 12 cm x 15 cm|
Dosage/How To Use
• Use as directed by a physician
• Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula
• Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm
• Although Similac Neosure powder is formulated for premature infants, powdered infant formula are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor
• Use water that previously been heated at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes
• Allow the water to cool and instructions carefully
• Use only the scoop enclosed to measure
• If you prepare more than one feeding it must be refrigerated at 2°C - 4°C and used within 24 hours
• Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour
Similac Neosure is a specially designed as a post-discharge infant formula for premature/low-birth-weigth infants with optimal nutrient and caloric density for catch-up growth.
It provides more protein, vitamins and minerals per calorie to these babies who require special nutrient needs.
Similac Neosure also contains linolenic acid, linoleic acid, DHA and AA.