Recipe contributed by Puteri Nur Asyiqin @whatsofiaeats
When you’re in a rush or thinking of a quick meal to cook for your kids, NOODLES IT IS!
1. Ramen Noodles
2. Sliced Garlic
3. Olive Oil
4. Unsalted Butter
6. Chopped Spinach
7. Pink Himalayan Salt (not recommendable for below 2 years)
8. Ground White Pepper
1. Boil water and cook the ramen noodles
2. Once soft, drain the water and set aside.
3. Heat olive oil and unsalted butter in pan
4. Cook sliced garlic until slightly gold
5. Add egg and immediately stir until scrambled
6. Add cooked ramen noodles, chopped spinach, pinch of salt and white pepper. Add butter or olive oil if too dry.
7. Serve !