Chicken Loaded Fritata
Delicious recipe by Farah (IG account : aydenandanaqi)
- Pasta (mummy used shaped pasta)
- Chicken sliced
- Cherry tomato
- Yellow Onion
- 2 Egg
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta and set aside.
- Melt a butter in a pan and add chicken slice. Let it until half cook and set aside.
- Saute onion until fragrant, add tomato cherry, spinach, pasta and cooked chicken
- In a small bowl, beat egg until foamy texture, and add the egg into the pan
- Add salt and pepper
- Bake at 180° for 20-30min (depends oven)